You have decided to take your business out of your garage or out of your small town and head off to make it big in New York City. Of course before you pack up your bags and move you are going to need an office space in NYC to set up in. It does not matter if you are looking to buy or lease an office space in NYC there are several things that you need to consider.
1. Plan in advance. It can take anywhere from nine months to a year to go through the entire transaction of renting an office space in NYC. Between finding a place and signing all the contracts this is a process not easily done overnight. Especially if you want to do it right.
2. Visit every building you are looking at. Do not just go off of ads seen on the Internet, being there in person can tell you so much more about the building. Pictures are there to sell you the building but they can also lie to you.
3. Negotiate the overhang as low as possible. The Overhang is when you stay in a building after the contract has expired and can cost you thousands of dollars if you do not plan right. Try to make this as low as possible in your office space in NYC.
4. RSF means rental square feet, it is basically the square feet of the office space. Try to look for 1000 to 3000 of RSF.
5. With the way the economy is sometimes you can negotiate in free months of rent, especially if there is construction going on in the building.
6. Make sure to find out all hidden charges. It is good to have multiple people look for the contract to make sure all hidden charges are found.
There is a lot that goes into moving to the Big Apple with your small business, but it only has to be as hard as you make it. If you go into it with a positive light and some research under your belt everything should go smooth.
World-Wide Business Centres in Manhattan takes all the stress away with flexible office space, Virtual Offices and Meeting Rooms in one location.
Find the best deals on Virtual Offices in NYC
Looking for a Virtual Office in Weston Florida? Weston Town Center Executive Suites is located in the heart of Weston Florida.