Here are some tips that can help.
- Know your attendees. It is on top of your list to identify the people who will be using the meeting rooms and their unique needs. Room temperature, seating arrangement and available visual tools will allow members to feel comfortable and participate more freely . There are state-of-the art meeting venues like World Wide Business Centres which give you the most complete package of tools available, from Audio & Video Conferencing to LCD projector, and catering.
- Know the numbers. Near the top of our list is the number of people who will come to the meeting. It will cost you less effort and fewer resources given the precise logistics needed to prepare—such as seating arrangement and food.
- Know the agenda. It is absolutely necessary to know the flow of activities in the meeting. It will help you to determine the tools and other logistical requirements in the course of the meeting. It will also help you to become more prepared and avoid tense situations which can cause disruptions.
- Prepare plan A-Z. It would not hurt to prepare some back up plans. Be flexible to adjust to unexpected situations. For instance; If your Conference room turns out to be too small because of unexpected guests, you cannot turn them away just because you have a smaller venue. In this case, you should have anticipated the possibilities and have alternative venues on standby. Still, to avoid uncomfortable situations try to plan every detail and prepare well.
- There are many choices and locations to rent meeting rooms in NYC. They offer a vast array of choices which can fit your specific needs. Renting meeting rooms at World Wide Business Centres is worry-free; with state of the art venue, facilities and equipment, all your meeting & conference needs will be met.
Your Meeting Room Partner in NYC
Founded in 1970, World-Wide Business Centres is located in over 60,000 square feet of prime Manhattan office space on the 8th, 9th and 10th floors of 575 Madison Avenue. WWBC is home to three floors of executive offices and conference rooms, all furnished and tastefully decorated complete with telephones and internet connections ready to go. The instant offices and executive suites in our prestigious building are located directly across the street from the IBM and the Sony Towers. In the heart of New York City’s business district.